Thursday, March 26, 2015

The real journey in the maze has began...

Now... I thought,since I asked you to participate in thoughts and feelings, why not ask you to join me here, as well?
For the last weeks, my head has been tossing and twirling on the following scenarios:
1. Shall I put all the characters together and create a havoc of personalities and stories?
2. Shall I select and distribute characters in certain environments placed in certain scenes?
3. Shall I make a monologue with the artist's thoughts and feelings (that would be moi!) and have the portraits echo their thoughts and feelings of the audience? (At that point the various personalities on the canvases started complaining and expressing arguments about the importance of each and I had severe headaches!)
4. Shall I create a journey around earth and face the characters along the way?

.... The possibilities are endless and thus excite me, but, alas, delay me as well... 

I posed the questions out there... 

Hopefully, I 'll get some help to get out of the maze... 


No comments:

Post a Comment