Thursday, March 26, 2015

And the hunting in my mind goes on and on and on...

For those who have creative artistic minds, I salute you my brothers and sisters! 
It has taken me more than a month to decide how on earth I am going to put all the characters in one play. The insights of the viewers and commentators of my paintings left me in awe. I knew most of them commented and felt like conversing with them through their thoughts and feelings. 
What blew off my mind, though, and scared me, and still gives me the creeps, was my own thoughts and feelings. 
I came to love and respect and converse and sympathize with my creations, so much, that I started hearing their voices and feelings, giving them a full set of personal traits. Eventually, I ended up having a real trouble setting their personas into a full script play with equal time on stage and equal role! 
So the very least I can do (and thank God that by the time I put the numbers on the paintings, the portraits just stared and remained silent in my head!) is to present them to you... 
Take the numbers as they come, and not into account any other factor like personal favourites for example, otherwise my creations will start talking to me again...

So without further ado, let me introduce you...

Painting #1. Title "Don't." The little girl hiding behind a soldier. Is that tears in her eyes? That is to be revealed in the play... 



Painting # 2. Title " Are you coming?..." A man on a motorcycle. Fantasy of many women, mine included. Where would he take me I wonder.. 



Painting #3. Title "The mistake..." Is the mistake part of the story behind the story or shall I take it as I see it?



Painting #4. Title "There..." There in eyes you can see where the man is taking you. Or can't you?



Painting #5. Title "Maybe..." Maybe I 'll take the mask off or maybe I 'll let you wonder? What is a mask but a tool to hide thoughts and feelings, no?



Painting #6. Title "Well..." Well, what you see is what  you get. Or isn't it?



Painting #7. Title "What do you think?" What do you think I am thinking, I am reading, I am watching... The choice is yours. 



Painting #8. Title " Mmmm ..." Mmm what a nice coffee, what a nice life, what a mystery in my eyes...



Painting #9. Title "I don't know...." I don't know why. Do you?



And last but not least Painting #10. Title "Are you ready?..." Are you ready? Am I ready?... We 'll see... 



And from then on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment